Search within this web site:

 
you are here ::

Economy, Energy

natural gas, Central Asia, coal, important component, lesser extent

Some 86 percent of Uzbekistan’s electricity is generated in thermal plants burning natural gas or, to a lesser extent, coal. Hydroelectric facilities produce the remaining 14 percent. The country is an important component of the electrical supply system in Central Asia, both importing and exporting large quantities of electricity.



Article key phrases:

natural gas, Central Asia, coal, important component, lesser extent, country

 
 

Search within this web site: